- Collect blood and other specimen according to doctor’s request.
- Maintain all equipment used in Phlebotomy.
- Responsible for cleanliness of collection data
- Maintenance of stock used in Phlebotomy
- Proper management of sharp disposal
- Collection of blood from Wards on time
- Generate IRS and confirm the collection
- Rejection of samples on certain criteria prescribed in SOPs
PERIODIC DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (Monthly Quarterly, Biannually, Annual)
- Weekly stock maintenance
- Monthly maintenance of analyzers according to Maintenance Procedures.
- If any error/ problem occur in any analyzer, communication with supplier’s Biomedical Department and Engineers.