· Effectively coordinates with support services and work closely with the Site Supervisor/ Admin Assistant to ensure clinic affairs and maintain appropriate service standards at all levels.
· Coordinates with senior staff and assist them in problem-solving.
· Coordinates with administrative staff.
· Daily updates sharing with line manager and HOD.
- Compile medicine stock level & consumption data weekly basis.
- Stock inventory management and recording.
- Maintain fixed/ non-fixed assets record and update on a regular basis.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance ‘PPM’ within due timelines.
- Ensure timely submission of utilities e.g. Electricity, Gas, Water, Fuel, etc.
- Raise purchase request of medicine/supplies quarterly.
- Timely submission of Petty Cash payments.
- Maintain a daily log of operational updates.
- Provide timely support to field staff in problem-solving.
- Maintain record keeping as per organizational standards.
· Initiate dialogue with different personnel and departments to resolve complaints and to review the performance of the facility to improve the quality of services.
· To perform extra tasks as assign by line manager/ HOD Family Medicine.