The Driver will be expected to provide timely transportation of patients and staff between their home address, hospital/project or other treatment centers.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Ensure the movements of staff and the driving of vehicles following strictly the driving regulation and the security/safety rules.
• Ensure the movements of staff according to schedules and/or upon requests and respecting the modalities (time of departure, route, etc…)
• Drive safely, respecting speed limits as well as the Pakistani’s regulations in force, in order to ensure the safety of the vehicle, the passengers, the goods shipped and the third parts.
• React quickly to any emergency situation on road
• Give specific security advises regarding to security on roads
• Ensure adequate and safety loading/offloading of goods, or supervises if delegated
• Ensure adequate and safety shipment of goods from departure to destination.
• As carrier, take on the responsibility of the shipment by checking the goods and their specifications.
• Transfer the waybills/delivery note from shipper to consignee and return the signed version to the shipper.
• Report for any specific thing linked to shipments and/or goods transported.
Maintenance and monitoring
• Ensure the good condition of his/her assigned vehicle.
• Keep the vehicle tidy at all times (in and out).
• Ensure the adequate monitoring and maintenance of his/her assigned vehicle.
• Ensure regular technical checks as defined by organization internal policy
• Check all essential equipment’s and tools are onboard his/her assigned vehicle and in working condition
• Make specific check before departure and anticipate quantities
• Dully and timely fill the Logbook
• Report all technical problems/damages to his/her direct supervisor
• Report all general or security problems to his/her direct supervisor
• Monitor the roads conditions, the areas crossed