The Regional MDR TB Coordinator will act as a PMDT Site Incharge and overall responsible for our site. All team members of site administratively report to him/her
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Responsible for all clinical, social support and field operations at the appointed treatment site. Ensure all protocols are followed according to WHO & NTP guideline
2. Liaise closely with the primary treatment site (The Indus Hospital) and discuss difficult cases with the relevant team (program, clinical, lab and field).
3. Report and update the Program Manager on a weekly basis.
4. Monitor TC and TS work with random checks at patient’s home to make sure DOT is being observed.
5. Conduct and coordinate monthly OPD’s at treatment site.
6. Ensure proper sputum collection and confirm submission on samples at the lab
7. Regular monitoring visits to GP clinics and treatment centers to verify TC work on referral of CAT II failure patients.
8. Ensure food basket is provided to patients who are complaint and TS.
9. Maintain transparent procedure for all social support activities i.e. food baskets, nutritional supplement and travel.
10. Ensure proper disbursement of travel allowance to patients for visit to primary treatment site and for those patients coming to partner treatment site from remote/distant areas.
11. Responsible for ensuring infection control measures are being strictly observed by the TC, and TS, at patient homes and at the OPD.
12. Responsible for ensuring completion of all documentation (files, patient record, reporting forms). Follow strict data confidentiality protocol.
13. Facilitate all PTP and NTP activities.
14. Ensure liaison with hospital administration for resolving issues.
15. Close liaison with Gene Xpert focal person for weekly updated results & track the patients for enrollment.
16. Weekly reporting of data to TIH.
17. Assignments / tasks provided through Program Manager.