The Program Assistant / Data Assistant will be responsible for administrative activities of the Childhood TB/PMU Site.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Collection, entry and analysis of data sets from the various components of the project.
• Needs based visits to the project sites to assist / observe the data collection process and site monitoring.
• Facilitate in the development and practical use of data collection tools, both paper based and electronic App based.
• Maintain a wide variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of providing up-to-date information.
• Participates in a variety of meetings, workshops, and/or trainings for the purpose of providing or receiving information.
• Researches a variety of topics for the purpose of providing information and/or addressing the needs of the different project components.
• Any other tasks requested by the team.