To develop and execute corporate and health communications tools and strategy for IRD Global and countries.
- Develop culturally appropriate program materials, tools, and approaches to address these problems.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research such as interviews, focus groups, and surveys to identify and understand the interests, behaviors and needs of target populations.
- Create and edit corporate communication materials – which include presentations, brochures, social media campaigns etc. with the assistance of the communications manager
- Coordinate with external vendors for the design of specific communication tools
Responsible for content creation and management of social and digital media.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English and Urdu – both oral and written is a must
- Additional regional or global languages is greatly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office – especially MS PowerPoints
- Familiarity with Illustrator, InDesign, social media content management systems or Photoshop is an added benefit
- Strong attention to detail