- Maintain the computerized inventory system and ensure it is properly updated.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained and proper protocol followed when receiving stock. This includes inspecting and verifying quantities, packaging, quality and expiration dates etc.
- Ensure goods and stock are properly handled, placed, and segregated category-wise for identification.
- Ensure goods are correctly issued to concerned departments on FIFO basis, as approved and documented.
- Ensure physical stock is maintained as optimum levels determined by monthly consumption and present stock; raise purchase requisitions and obtain relevant approvals from HOD.
- Arrange for and ensure all material is properly handled during loading, unloading and transportation.
- Coordinate with the Head of Department to resolve matters related to procurement and inventory.
- Coordinate with the Manager Store immediately in case of any discrepancy or information related to store.
- Regularly check lock and key systems to avoid security risk.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the manager / Head of Department.