The Finance Coordinator shall be responsible for supervising & reviewing / or processing financial transactions in respect of allocated Projects, as specified by the Manager - F&G. The Finance Coordinator shall be responsible for:
- Provide periodic reports on grants budget for donors covering financial aspects, budgetary guidelines and reporting instructions.
- Liaison with external/internal audit and LFA/donor agencies to facilitate their monitoring, reviews and audits
- Monitoring of grant budget.
- Developing reprogramming budgets, budget realignments for submission to granting agency as and when required.
- Reviewing monthly budget variance reports highlighting major over runs, reviewing it along with the relevant program team and suggesting corrective measures.
- Monitoring reporting schedule for all the reports due to the granting agency and other relevant stakeholders.
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly financial reports, disbursement request, financial forecast as per the granting agency agreement.
- Periodic review of Sub Recipients’ financial reports, GL, Payroll and all related financial processes and policies
- Directly supervise and monitor activities of Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- Carry out any other grant related responsibilities, as required by the Manager Finance and Grants