The Site Supervisor will be responsible for the key aspects of implementation of the intervention at a given facility
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Liaise with the Program Manager and Research Associate (RA) to implement the intervention at the assigned facility
2. Manage and coordinate the activities of community health workers (CHWs)
3. Liaise with facility management as per program needs
4. Liaise with patients at that facility as per program needs
5. Liaise with the Medical Officer regarding patient care
6. Report weekly to Senior Site Manager with updates
7. Prepare monthly and quarterly updates for the site
8. Assist in registration of new patients.
9. Troubleshoot and support all areas of programmatic work as required.