Job Position - Department
Junior Officer - Patient Welfare (Shadi Large)
At least 1 year prior work experience is required
Matric and Dars e Nizami from any reputable institution, computer literacy with good typing speed.
5/27/2020 12:00:00 AM
- Assist in interviewing every patient at the time of admission / procedure / OPD visit following standard patient assessment procedures. The interview will include tactfully assessing patients’ affordability compared to the predefined estimated cost of procedures.
- Refer and guide patients to outsourced facilities (e.g. CT scans, MRI, blood arrangement etc.) through standard procedures and referral forms.
- Guide patients referred for medical treatment as per MOUs signed with various parties / donors etc.
- Assist in preparing “Karguzari” report for Shariah Compliance Department.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Supervisor / Head of Department.