The Assistant Manager for Active Case Finding / FAST will oversee a large active case finding component under the Zero TB Lahore project. This will include verbal screening and x-ray based screening using mobile x-ray vans in Lahore city. The Assistant Manager will establish screening programs at eight public and private hospital sites in Lahore, and ensure that the mobile x-ray van is deployed consistently at hospitals and community settings for optimal screening and case identification.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Building relationships with administration of various hospitals to ensure that all ZTB programs can function optimally at that site. This includes systematic screening programs, establishment of GXP labs, and deployment of screeners at hospitals as well as establishment of other ZTB initiatives in the hospital.
- Oversight of hospital-based and x-ray van based teams in Lahore to ensure optimal screening coverage in Lahore city for increased case finding.
- Identification of new screening opportunities at factories, schools, hospitals, and community settings in Lahore for maximum coverage.
- Ensuring that ACF Site Supervisors provide daily management and supervision support on-site at all ZTB sites, to all ZTB staff at that site, including screeners, GXP technicians, MOs, nurses, etc.
- Ensuring that identified patients and those presumptive for TB receive appropriate diagnosis and care and complete treatment.
- Ensuring program related coordination with partners such as PTP/NTP
- Ensuring adequate and consistent training of teams on project protocols, develop and implement systems for data and team management.
- Monitoring progress of sites as well as x-ray vans for quality and efficiency and ensure optimal patient yield.