The Social Support Officer works with the Manager, Training, Communication & Social Support to develop and implement communications which is in compliance with donor and organizational requirement.
- To ensure verification of food basket and conveyance voucher received from all PMDT sites and also verify it through Consent form, CNIC and ENRS
- To compile the final data and forward it to finance
- To ensure separate record keeping of food basket and conveyance voucher
- To compile advance request of all patients and taking approval from signing authority and submit it to finance within given time
- Reconcile all the received data from PMDT Sites
- Compile verified data and submit it to finance department
- To ensure that all data should be up to dated
- Responsible to send food basket voucher to site and maintain the record
- Maintain transparent procedures for all social support activities i.e. food baskets and travel reimbursements
- Maintain of Record in an auditable manner.
- Weekly presentation on updates of social support
- Any other task by supervisor