The Finance &Grants Coordinator shall be responsible for managing financial accounting & reporting
function of the grants assigned. Key responsibilities includes:
• Provide periodic reports on grants budget for donors covering all financial aspects, budgetary
guidelines and reporting instructions.
• Liaison with external/internal audit and donor appointed auditors/donating agencies to facilitate
their monitoring, reviews and audits
• Monitoring of grant budgets on regular intervals and monthly/quarterly reporting against
• Developing reprogramming budgets, budget realignments for submission to granting agency as
and when required.
• Reviewing monthly budget variance report highlighting major over runs, reviewing it along with
the relevant program team and suggesting corrective measures.
• Monitoring reporting schedule for all the reports due to the granting agency and other relevant
• Reviewing monthly and quarterly financial reports, disbursement request, financial forecast as
per the granting agency agreement.
• Periodic review of Sub Recipients’ financial reports and planning and carrying out financial
reviews and audits of sub-recipients
• Supervise and monitor activities of Finance Officers and other finance staff as assigned
• Carry out any other responsibilities, as required by the Manager Finance and Grants