FCPS or equivalent with Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Perform all tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform complete and appropriate medical examinations on all patients, including a comprehensive examination for initial and follow up visits.
- Evaluate each individual patient and prescribe appropriate medication, conservative treatment and/or referrals for procedures/surgery as indicated.
- Review and interpret medical history data and continually update relevant information as necessary.
- Conduct assessments and diagnostic tests to determine the cause of the symptoms.
- Interpret all laboratory data. Review and initial all abnormal laboratory reports, order appropriate/additional tests and referrals or follows-up as indicated.
- Ensure time, space and staff for surgery and other procedures have been scheduled.
- Conduct surgical procedures and other treatments in accordance with accepted methods.
- Facilitate related services for patients as appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- Consult with patients following operations and treatments; recommend post operative care.
- Supervise the education and training of residents as required.