MBA preferably in Healthcare Management with 5 years of relevant experience out of which 2 years in managerial capacity.
Responsibilities are as :
- Ensure smooth functions of all clinical areas, in-patient, out-patient, emergency, daycare and diagnostic services.
- Supervise Team leads/Unit Coordinator or UR/ supervisors/ technicians of clinical areas
- Develop close liaison with faculty in terms of clinical service delivery
· Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs with faculty, physician, nursing and other stack holders
- Provide administrative support in the clinical area, faculty, physician, nursing and technical staff on request
- Develop, monitor and review process flows
- Develop, monitor and review KPIs for various processes
- Participate in goals and objective setting activity of clinical departments
- Support in budgeting and CAPEX activity of clinical departments
- Support faculty in development of clinical indicators
- Provide support to Clinical affairs and QIPS for formulation of policies
- Participate and support in Implementation of clinical policies
- Daily or alternate Day rounds of clinical care areas
· Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients and physicians.
- Organize ward management forums by selecting an appropriate group of faculty, physician, clinical staff, nursing and support service departments’ participation.
- Improve staff – patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
· Provide supervision for facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
· Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
- Develop liaison with off campuses and provide support as and when required
- Visit off campus facility as and when required
- Support in organizing academic events and sessions.
- Support in organizing department meetings
- Represent clinical service department as and when required