TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1) Assist supervisor in the implementation of program activities at field level, including but not limited to training and communication.
2) Assist supervisor in the development of training manuals, guidelines, SOPs and communication SOPs, materials, etc.
3) Facilitate in the arrangement of training, workshops, seminars, meetings, and other events.
4) Draft letters, reports, success stories documentation, and take meeting minutes.
5) Provide support to supervisor by providing timely data for quality reports including but not limited to donor reports as per donor formats.
6) Coordinate with partner & district staff, share reviews with supervisor/Project Director, and provide feedback to partners.
7) Keep a proper record of programme files and other official documents related to programme activities.
8) Coordinate with PSM for organizing meeting logistics arrangement of key local and international visitors and staff members.
9) Assist in preparation of program-related work plan, budget & reports.
10) Organize data and other relevant information in timely manner for preparing monthly, bi-annual and annual reports.
11) Timely obtain and forward the invoices of contractors and consultants to relevant department for timely processing, ensuring compliance to requirements.
12) Maintain routine coordination with government line departments, implementing partners, district teams, INGOs/NGOs, and other stakeholders
13) Assist supervisor in identification of needs and opportunities for program activities besides, facilitating in designing and development of concept notes/proposals to explore new opportunities.
14) Any other assigned given by the supervisor