The Assistant Manager is responsible for contributing to hospital-wide and departmental quality initiatives. He/she will work collaboratively with staff and managers to promote, design and implement improvements at IHHN.
Perform all tasks assigned by the supervisor / Head of Department. Receiving
- Undertake quality initiatives, audits and risk management as due in conjunction with the Manager.
- Assist with the development and implementation of quality assurance and regulatory strategies for IHHN to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements; interpret regulatory requirements and recommend specific activities and resources to support this strategy.
- Maintain accountability for ongoing development activities, especially related to application of quality improvement activities.
- Consult with staff, managers, department heads as appropriate to finalize and advance the project goals.
- Effectively coordinate the assessment of current operational processes at IHHN.
- Assess institutional/departmental readiness and identify strategies to achieve goals as directed by the management.
- Direct various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisal, disciplinary actions, staffing schedules and employee development.
- Lead and facilitate team by providing training and guidance.