TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Driving experience of different official Vehicles Preferably Double/Single Cabin, Van, Hi-roofs etc.
- Responsible for maintenance and functions of Official Vehicles.
- Responsible to ensure proper cleaning of vehicle internal and external.
- Responsible for record keeping (log book) maintenance, fueling and control of vehicle.
- To generate vehicle assessment & submit report to supervisor.
- Ensure timely availability of vehicle when duty assigned.
- To inform supervisor for repair work required in vehicle.
- To coordinate with staff when private duty is assigned.
- To be available in case of any emergency situation within short notice.
- Work after duty hours or on holidays as and when required.
- Help in loading and unloading of official material on their respective vehicles.
- Checking traffic updates before starting the journey.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.