- Verify and ensure all stand alone modules of HMIS (e.g. Filter clinic / Consulting clinc / Emergency room’s notes and investigations, OT ward, dialysis, cath lab, ICU, CCU, etc.) are linked with billing system, to gather complete information to collect relevant data (financial and non financial).
- Examine inpatient and outpatient billing system.
- Scrutinize list of procedures duly prepared by the relevant consultants for approval by the CEO.
- Examine standard cost of each procedure and its breakup.
- Ensure patient-wise bills are correctly prepared and all relevant data (e.g. procedure name, MR no., admission no., date, surgeon name etc.) are included.
- Verify that data relevant for investigations, bed charges, surgeon fee, anesthesia charges, OT charges, OT consumables, ward consumables, implants, medicines etc. have been collected and included in the final inpatient / outpatient bills.