- Assist with inspecting and verifying quantities, packaging, quality and expiration dates of material at the time of receiving material.
- Assist with the issuance of material to the concerned departments as and when required.
- Assist with the arrangement of goods as instructed.
- Ensure all material is properly handled during loading, unloading and transportation.
- Coordinate with the Head of Department for any assistance that may be required.
- Coordinate with the Manager Store immediately in case of any discrepancy or information related to store.
- Regularly check lock and key systems to avoid security risk.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the manager / Head of Department.