TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Represent the Indus Health Network (IHHN) in Baluchistan for GF Malaria grant with relevant stakeholders to manage smooth implementation & cordial relations with them.
- Assist Project director in identification of needs and opportunities for program expansion and facilitate the designing and development of proposals to explore new funding opportunities in line with the IHHN priority areas.
- Facilitate the strategic planning process in line with IHHN guidelines for the project.
- Supervise administration, logistics, HR and finance related activities to ensure compliance with IHHN and donor’s policies.
- Ensure achievements of the overall program objectives as per the respective grant agreements.
- Ensure implementation of effective monitoring and evaluation procedures to promote transparency, accountability and measureable impact of all activities.
- Manage timely submission of verified reports as per reporting schedules.
- Provide technical support if needed.
- Ensure compliance with the IHHN Policies & Procedures Manual in all processes.
- Ensure compliance with the Performance Appraisal System.
- Ensure compliance with the IHHN Safety and Security protocols across Baluchistan.
- Holds him/herself accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling the IHHN values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for oneself (and the team), takes responsibility for his/her own personal development and encourages others to do the same
- Widely shares his/her personal vision for the IHHN, engages and motivates others as well.
- Future orientated, thinks strategically.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with his/her team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength.
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency.
- Commitment to the IHHN Values.