- Responsible to Develop and administer the local and wide area network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure.
- Responsible to deploy security measures to maintain the integrity of data on the LAN.
- Responsible to develop, managing and testing disaster recovery plans for the Local Area Network.
- Responsible for administering and providing support and maintenance for front-end and back-end Servers.
- Responsible to administer and provide support for equipment required for teleconferences and routine maintenance of PABX and communication systems.
Responsible to set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
Responsible to administer and maintain routine system Backups.
Responsible for providing high-quality end-user support services to staff and authorized network users.
Responsible to manage IT inventory and administer procurement & disposal of IT equipment.
Responsible to manage projects, and planning and implementing systems maintenance and administration.
Responsible for planning future improvement, and suggesting IT solutions to business problems.