- Carries out operational and maintenance of all medical air, oxygen, nitrous oxide, vacuum, manifold room and piped medical gases line.
- Ensure that all control, automatic operated safeties and alarms are fully functional, correct set and these settings are recorded independently.
- Carries out checks and planned maintenance to ensure that manifold room and oxygen cylinders always run in optimum condition.
- Carries out all necessary minor upgrade and new work to the medical gases systems required by the hospital directorate.
- Ensure that there is an adequate supply of medical gases available to meet the demand of the hospital.
- Carryout the filing of medical oxygen cylinders as required and ensuring stocks are maintained.
- Repairing, Testing and calibration of flow meters, air, oxygen, vacuum gauges and suction units.