Handle patient/attendants especially during clinical hours.
· Explain anxious patients/attendants, about waiting time.
· Coordination with faculty/doctors/senior staff for reviewing the situation.
· Close Coordination with security supervisor to maintain clinical discipline.
· Information sharing with line manager/ HOD on regular basis.
· Initiate dialogue with different personnel and departments to resolve complaints and to review performance of clinic to improve quality of services.
· Maintain strong liaison with line departments.
· Effectively coordinates with support services and work closely with the In charge Nurse to ensure patient satisfaction and maintain appropriate service standards at all levels.
· Coordinates with senior staff and assist them in problem solving.
· Coordinates with administrative office.
· Discuss with patients to ensure their comfort and satisfaction and follow-ups and provide support in complaints resolving.
· Daily updates sharing with line manager and HOD.
· To maintain clinical environment a per set standard on regular basis.
· Maintain the Resident’s monthly evaluation files for quarterly evaluation.
· Supervise the daily affairs of family medicine services.
· To maintain patients token record and monthly report of Family Medicine on monthly basis.
· To ensure quality of services provide within the clinic.
· Update resident monthly rotation, as per HOD instructions.
· Organize academic sessions of Resident and Medical Officers as per given schedule.