- Responsible for maintaining the entire assigned location in an appropriate and comfortable condition in accordance with supervisor directives.
- Responsible in completing the clean turnovers / make readies of vacant patient units, as directed
- Perform daily cleaning, dusting, moping, vacuuming, cleaning light fixture, equipment cleaning - dusting at assigned areas as directed by seniors or as needed.
- Maintain polite, non-aggressive, moral behavior / attitude with patients as well as patients family while at work in assigned area.
- Assist in trash picking at the assigned area.
- Assist transporting patients for x-rays, lab tests and from one area to another as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible to ensure that ward equipment, patient beds and windows of the hospital are properly cleaned & dusted in assigned area.
- Responsible bring departmental GS or pharmacy supplies as directed by area supervisor
Remove and prepare soiled laundry from the floors for washing.