TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1) Assist supervisor in the implementation of program activities at field level.
2) Assist supervisor in the development of documentation for the project activities.
3) Facilitate in arrangement of trainings, workshops, seminars, meetings and other events.
4) Draft letters, reports, documentation and take meeting minutes.
5) Provide support to supervisor by providing timely data for quality reports.
6) Keep proper record of project files and other official documents.
7) Coordinate with departments for organizing meeting logistics arrangement of key local and international visitors and staff members.
8) Assist in preparation of program related work plan, budget & reports.
9) Organize data and other relevant information in timely manner for preparing monthly, bi-annual and annual reports.
10) Timely obtain and forward the invoices of contractors and consultants to relevant department for timely processing, ensuring compliance to requirements.
11) Ensuring that driver maintain log book of official vehicle, and POL record.
12) Ensuring logistical arrangements for trainings and at field.
13) Carry out any other program related tasks assigned by the supervisor
14) Any other task assigned by supervisor.