Job Position - Department
Less than 1 year of Post Fellowship experience
FCPS/MRCP/MRCS Intensive Care Unit/Internal Medicine/Pulmonology/Anesthesiology/Nephrology
1/31/2023 12:00:00 AM
- To lead a “quality team” of medical and nursing staffs.
- To work towards ensuring quality care service delivery in ICU
- Supervise and direct the medical officers/ senior medical officers on clinical issues regarding patients care.
- To make decisions in crises and resolve the issue timely.
- To communicate regarding to management related issues specially during the night shift.
- To report important and urgent clinical issues to the clinical head.
- To liaison with medical and non-medical staffs within the department and other stakeholder of the department.
- To make sure to implement administrative/ clinical policies and SOP’s.
- Provide medical support to team members to facilitate quick management of patients.
- Documentation of patient medical information is mandatory on HIMS.
- Proper handing and taking over of the patient at the end of each shift.
- Maintain professional and polite doctor- patient approach at all the time to understand patient’s problem.
- Proper dress code as per the human resources .