Job Position - Department
Senior Medical Officer
Critical Care & Isolation
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Completed Two Years Training for MCPS/IMM
9/25/2023 12:00:00 AM
- Anticipate in timely management of emergency patient by given appropriate primary and secondary assessment (triage) and immediate management of emergency patients.
- Execute Indus hospital A&E department SOP’s in patient’s care and good management skill in procedures.
- Ensure work procedures and technical specifications required by hospital are executed according to clinical SOP’s.
- Provide medical support to team members to facilitate quick management of patients.
- Documentation regarding the patient medical information is mandatory .
- Proper handing and taking over of the patient at the end of each shift.
- Maintain professional and polite doctor- patient approach at all the time to understand patient’s problem.
- Proper dress code as per the human resource .