Job Position - Department
District Coordinator - Vehari (Short Term)
Flood Relief Project
4 -5 years’ experience, preferably in the health sector. Experience of working with international/national organizations and government agencies in the same capacity.
Academic Qualification: • Bachelor's Degree in Social/Management Sciences/Public Health or related subject. Professional Qualification: • Diploma/Certification in emergency response, project management, data management
9/25/2023 12:00:00 AM
- Manage district office/district level team
- In collaboration with teams, conduct need assessments and surveys.
- Maintain close liaison with district counterparts on all technical and operational aspects of the program.
- In the line with the approved Work Plan and targets develop quarterly and monthly plans and share with program manager.
- Provide regular feedback to program manager on regular basis.
- In coordination with the district health authorities, identify & map health facilities/centers at district & community level and ensure these are following SOPs as per the agreed plan.
- In coordination with the district health authorities, organize capacity building training, workshop, meetings for the staff of public and private health facilities on project interventions.
- Monitoring all project related activities at the district & community level.
- Regularly organize coordination meetings, share meeting minutes with Program Manager and act on action points raised in the meetings.
- Ensure that monthly reports are prepared and collected from relevant stake holders and submitted timely to Program Manager.
- Maintain all program data bases (MIS, training and log data) timely at district level.
- To participate in trainings arranged.
- To conduct monitoring & supervisory visits to health facilities/focal persons at district level providing related project services.
- Strictly follow monthly and quarterly program implementation plans.
- Prepare monthly reports as per the need of the program.
- To provide data in orderly manner for quarterly progress update.
- Carry out any other program related task assigned by the supervisor/management.