Ensure attendance of all new employees is registered.
- Perform all recruitment and selection activities ensuring adherence to previously established timelines, man power plans and budgets. These activities include job postings, designing interview panels, scheduling, coordinating and conducting interviews/tests, coordinating with candidates and managers etc.
- provide training and guidance as required.
- Liaise with and serve as a point of contact for the senior management for all recruiting related matters and issues.
- Create, arrange and coordinate advertisements or posting of job vacancies on the TIH website, newspapers and job portals.
- Assist management in developing job descriptions for open positions.
- Receive, review, filter and shortlist resumes for vacant positions; maintain data bank of candidates for future consideration.
- Design interview panels and coordinate with interviewers; schedule, observe and conduct tests and interviews.
- Ensure job applicants are informed of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and/or promotion opportunities.
- Determine salary expectations of candidates and create salary comparison reports for the management; present and negotiate offers to selected candidates.
- Ensure all employees undergo all required pre-employment screenings including reference checks, degree verification and medical examinations before starting at TIH; maintain all related data and documentation.
- Generate employee codes and create files for every new hire; ensure employee documents and records are properly collected and maintained.