Job Position - Department
Pediatrics & Neonatal Medicine
Minimum 1 Year of Post Fellowship Experience
Post Graduate Degree (FCPS/PhD, DAB, MRCP/MRCS) With Relevant Subjects
9/22/2023 12:00:00 AM
Perform all tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform complete and appropriate medical examinations on all patients, including a comprehensive examination for initial and follow up visits.
- Evaluate each individual patient and prescribe appropriate medication, conservative treatment and/or referrals for procedures as indicated.
- Review and interpret medical history data and continually update relevant information as necessary.
- Conduct assessments and diagnostic tests to determine the cause of the symptoms.
- Interpret all laboratory data. Review and initial all abnormal laboratory reports, order appropriate/additional tests and referrals or follows-up as indicated.
- Ensure time, space and staff for procedures.
- Conduct procedures and other treatments in accordance with accepted methods.
- Facilitate related services for patients as appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- Consult with patients following treatments; recommend post operative care.