Job Position - Department
Community Mobilizer (Tharparkar based)
Community Health Directorate
Minimum 01-02 years relevant experience a non-profit organization or Public-sector institutions in the field of Social Mobilization and Community engagement
Master/Graduation with relevant experience of Private and Public Sector Organizations
9/24/2023 12:00:00 AM
- Mapping of the UC, Villages to identify and collect data of GBV cases.
- Interact with community for different activities especially in men engagement
- Continuous engagement with all stakeholders, in particular boys, children and girls for different activities
- Conduct Focus Group Discussion(FDGs) at community level
- Sharing concerns from the community influential if any with PC to timely resolve
- Record keeping and maintaining activities on track with the work plan
- Must possesses strong reporting and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in Urdu and local languages.
- Facilitate external teams and donors during monitoring visits
- Must possesses strong knowledge of area and its economic environment / opportunities.
- Knowledge of Gender Based violence (GBV)
- Support Supervisor for the management of any cases referred from the community
- Any task assigned by supervisor