- Installing and repairing pumps and other equipment, including replacing motors, seals, bearings, and other parts as needed.
- Inspecting pumps to determine any issues with wear and tear or damage.
- Maintaining records of maintenance activities and repair work performed on pumps.
- Troubleshooting problems with pumps or other equipment to determine the cause of malfunctions.
- Repairing or replacing seals, bearings, couplings, or other components on pumps.
- Installing, maintaining, repairing and replacing pumps, valves, and other equipment for water treatment plants, power plants, chemical dozing pumps and other facilities.
- Repairing or replacing broken pipes, valves, fittings, or other components of a system.
- Operating and maintaining pumps in order to deliver fluids such as water, sewage, or oil, to a desired location.
- Preparing health reports of all types of pumps, compressors and major rotary equipment installed in facility.