- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Maintain a safe environment for personnel and patients in the site's gardening area.
- Any other extra tasks will be assigned by the line manager