- Provide leadership & broad supervision in the assigned departments like Medical officers, Nursing, & Reception.
- Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to the policies set by the governing body of the hospital
- Development of staff
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- To maintain inter departmental relationships in order to encourage team work and achieve targets.
- Rounds of the hospital to gain firsthand knowledge of work progress and patients care/satisfaction.
- Problem solving attitude for various departments to encourage positive attitude of the staff and giving them a sense of ownership of the organization.
- Ensure that all hospital non-clinical units are run professionally with well defined scopes, TORs, KPIs etc.
- Coordination with other support services for patient care.
- Regular audits of hospital areas/functioning to ensure adherence to accepted norms of operations.
- Ensuring that all patients/visitors’ daily complaints/problems are resolved.
- Act as liaisons between governing boards, medical staff, and Unit in charge.
- Plan & make proposals as needed for operational initiatives.
- To report important and urgent issues to the Senior Management, concerning security and integrity of the organization.
- To act as a liaison between the public and Management.
- Ensure all hospital matters related to compliance of regulatory requirement are fulfilled.
- Act as the “face” of the hospital in a mature, sensible & responsible manner.
- Any other task delegated by his/her immediate supervisor and/or as decided by Senior Management.