Job Position - Department
Community Mobilizer (Male/Female) - Layyah (Short Term)
Flood Relief Project
Minimum 01-02 years relevant experience a non-profit organization or Public-sector institutions in the field of Social Mobilization and Community engagement
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
9/25/2023 12:00:00 AM
- To conduct counseling/awareness sessions on Gender Based Violence (GBV, Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) and Family Planning
- Mapping of the UC, Villages to identify and collect data of GBV cases.
- Interact with community for different activities
- Conduct Focus Group Discussion(FDGs) at community level
- Sharing concerns from the community influential if any with District Coordinator to timely resolve
- Record keeping and maintaining activities on track with the work plan
- Must possess strong reporting and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in Urdu and local languages.
- Facilitate external teams and donors during monitoring visits
- Must possess strong knowledge of area and its economic environment / opportunities.
- Knowledge of Gender Based violence (GBV)
- Support Supervisor for the management of any cases referred from the community
- Any task assigned by the Supervisor