Job Position - Department
Data Entry Operator - Layyah (Short Term)
Flood Relief Project
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in projects-based documentation reporting
Bachelor's Degree in Social/Management Sciences
9/25/2023 12:00:00 AM
- Ensure the regular data entry is recorded in the Management Information System in accordance with the stipulated targets and time frame and reported correctly on the prescribed formats and is submitted timely
- Enter and update records electronically on daily basis in Management Information system.
- Adhere to all necessary data entry protocols while computerizing service delivery data and registration data.
- Identify data collection errors and report those to the relevant staff member as well as the District Coordinator.
- Cross check data received from field staff on weekly basis.
- Maintain project files.
- Check the records thoroughly so as to prevent duplication of data.
- Provide routine support in IT requirements of project site office.
- Generate periodic reports as per project requirements.
- Any other Task assigned by the supervisor