Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or related subject.
- Supervise the preparation, implementation and tracking of yearly and need based plans for all lease agreements, service contracts, prequalification of vendors and other relevant records and liaise with concerned staff inline to the needs, policies and allocated resources by the donor/s and take appropriate measures to safeguard the organization in contracts and other legal agreements
- Ensure the implementation of organizational policies for assets, fleet and equipment management
- Check the assets and supplies and update the inventory record with regular physical counts for reconciliation and ensure that assets are in good conditions and are fully traceable
- Provide overviews of logistics requirements and work closely with relevant project management to implement logistics structures to deliver the response plan; conduct logistics assessments, coordination between logistics and program teams to ensure provision of adequate logistics services throughout the lifespan of programs.
- Regularly review the logistics reports and inform supervisor about any irregularities or areas of concern for follow-up
- Oversee management of program stocks, ensure stocks are well kept and safeguarded, levels are maintained in line with program consumption and movements are reconciled with project distributions and ensure transportation of project supplies is reliable, cost effective and timely
- Monthly reporting on status of logistics activities and ensure that logistic plans, stock levels, distribution and asset recharges are consistent with project commitments.
- Willingness to work in emergency contexts and deployment on emergency programs.
- Ensure that agreed reporting systems are implemented in all programs in line with financial control mechanisms for procurement, stocks, vehicles and assets.
- Ensure that a centralized program inventory register is maintained where all program assets are logged and issued with unique asset numbers are tracked throughout the program.
- Carry out any other program related task assigned by the supervisor