Positions Based: Jhang, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Hafizabad, Rajanpur
Gender: Male or Female Age: 22-50 Years
• Ensure unit-dose medications are packed, labeled, and promptly delivered to the inpatients.
•Monitor collected empty vials, ampoules, packs, etc., and update the Pharmacy inventory accordingly by issuing requisitions on the HMIS.
• Maintain and monitor adequate inventory stock and prepare the requisitions of required items.
• Receive the goods from the Pharmacy store, ensuring all stock is stored at the proper location and temperature. All stock is to be issued according to the FEFO method.
• Maintain records of all Pharmacy related documentation and provide assistance to Pharmacy assistants when required. Provide dispensed drugs to Nursing stations in the absence of the Pharmacy Assistant.
• Maintain a record of all stock detailing fast-moving/slow-moving/short expiry / expired/broken, damaged items.
• Any other task assigned by supervisor.