Job Position - Department
Officer - Procurement
2-3 Years of Relevant Experience Preferably in Procurement
Bachelors preferably Masters in Supply Chain Management
2/26/2024 12:00:00 AM
Perform all tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ensure availability of all material needs at the most economic cost and minimum time frame.
- Manage all procurement activities related to Laboratory Fixed Assets and Imports of General items, or as assigned by the Supervisor / Head of Department.
- Prepare and verify purchase orders according to quotations as mentioned in SOP.
- Review and compare received quotations and prepare comparatives.
- Maintain database for work orders.
- Prepare purchase orders of Imports; liaise with vendors and local agents ensuring timely deliveries.
- Arrange items related to local purchases or non-formulary purchases and maintain list.
- Prepare work orders for repair and maintenance; ensure work completion have been approved by the concerned department.
- Review and crosscheck purchase orders with vendor prices of all general items.
- Perform fieldwork when required or in case of urgency.
- Maintain records of Purchase Order and Work Orders and all relevant documentation.