Job Position - Department
Program Coordinator (Pishin Baluchistan Based)
Minimum 3-5 years working experience in coordination and management experience would be preferable
Bachelors or above, preferably Masters in Public Health or other related field
2/21/2024 12:00:00 AM
- Provide technical back-stopping to the program.
- Develop implementation plans and internal budgets for project activities.
- Responsible for effective and efficient projects implementation as per goals and targets.
- Work closely with relevant line departments and partners.
- Seek formal and informal technical expertise from the thematic sections and arranging support to specific projects through field visits or as appropriate.
- Share responsibility for managing the field teams / IPs in line with the implementation goals and targets.
- Make regular visits to the field; carry out process monitoring and provide feedback and support for achieving the desired results in a timely and quality fashion.
- Coordinate with MEAL team for proper documentation, data collection and monitoring of project deliverables.
- Support in preparation of high-quality donor and other periodic narrative reports as and when required.
- Ensure proper project documentation and support initiatives for program visibility and other requirements.
- Provide assistance in Development and rolling-out advocacy strategy.
- Liaise with government officials and be in frequent contact with ministries and relevant officials.
- Facilitate the recruitment of project staff when desired in accordance with HR policies and procedures.
- Help develop an atmosphere that induces open communication and maximizes skills/experience sharing among the team members.
- Support with the development of concept note & proposals.
- Carry out any other program related task assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.